Like the whole world and it's mother, we've recently got really into Instagram. Well, I have anyway. James has a phone like its 1999. If you're an instagrammer, you can find us at @mariannemouse. Expect many pictures of random vintage items, things we spot on our travels and lovely jewellery previews.
So here's what we've been getting up to through my iPhone lens...
1. Going through the pics from our last ASOS Marketplace shoot with the lovely Alex.
2. These new rings have been popular sellers at vintage fairs across the country.
3. AMAZING trunk of dreams we spotted at the Malvern Flea. You can read more about this here.
4. Amazing bit of wall art at the Custard Factory, Birmingham.
5. Prepping some vintage dresses for fairs.
6. Some male shoppers getting their fill of Minimum Mouse goodness at Manchester Vintage Fair.
7. The most amazing 1950's pink prom dress from Little Old Me, seen at Bristol Vintage Fair
8. Some gorgeous new jewellery pieces ready for Clothes Show Live
9. A Christmassy day out the Birmingham German Christmas Market.
Do you instagram? Let us know so we can follow you!