Hello Mouse Gang! We owe you a HUGE thank you for the great turn out on our first warehouse sale of the year on Saturday 24th April. Thankfully the weather held out for us and you were eager to shop. Some of you even turned up before our opening time and kept us so busy we didn’t even have time to put up the bunting!
After such tough year it meant the world to us that not only so many of you turned up but the online support from those of you who either couldn’t make it or were too far way to visit. We’re a small business and seeing the support and enthusiasm from you lovely bunch put smiles on our faces.
You bought iron on patches, stickers, jewellery, LOADS of Run and Fly and Banned Apparel, sunglasses, vintage clothes loads of vinyl records, and vintage accessories from wallets, to belts, to bags. A particular favourite of yours was this gorgeous rainbow dress by Hell Bunny:
Click on image to view Rainbow Dress by Hell Bunny.
It went so well we’ve decided to have another warehouse sale on Bank Holiday Monday, 31st May (as long as regulations allow it).
Not only are we having another warehouse sale, Minimum Mouse is back on tour! Well, sort of, we are back to doing socially distanced and COVID safe events.
Here are dates for future events (fingers crossed!):
- Saturday 15th May - Lou Lou's Sheffield Vintage Fair
- Saturday 22nd May - Lou Lou's Peterborough Vintage Fair
- Saturday 29th May - Lou Lou's Birmingham Vintage Fair
- Sunday 30th May - Bristol Shop Kilo Sale
- Bank Holiday Monday 31st May - Our Warehouse Sale
- Saturday 5th June - Lou Lou's Newcastle Vintage Fair
- Sunday 6th June - Lou Lou's Stoke Vintage Fair
- 25th - 27th June - The Nostalgia Show
Click here to find our events page.
Stay Safe ❤️ Team Mouse