Minimum Mouse's Warehouse Sale
Our next date is-
Saturday 30th September 2023
11am - 4pm
Unit 10, Stirchley Trading Estate, Hazelwell Road, Birmingham B30 2PF
How it all started... In 2020, the coronavirus pandemic put a stop to all the events we traded at, and we really missed being out on the road and meeting our lovely customers. So, in August, once lockdown rules had eased somewhat, we decided to have a warehouse sale at our premises in Stirchley, Birmingham. We had sale rails, special offers and lots of lovely stuff to rummage through. Lots of people came (more than we were expecting, so thank you!) and we had really positive feedback on the event. So we now do it a few times each year and love to see you all!
What will be for sale on the day?
- Vintage clothing for men and women, including £5 sale rails.
- Brands like Run and Fly, Hell Bunny, Banned Apparel - special offers and sale items
- Vintage vinyl from £1 bargain boxes to premium picks.
- Accessories galore, both vintage and new. Think pin badges, iron on patches, scarves, sunglasses and more.
- Jewellery, both handmade by us and vintage treasures.
- We try to make sure there is plenty of fresh stock each time we hold a warehouse sale, so even if you came to the last one there should be plenty of interest!
We'd love to see you! A few key points-
- We'll be accepting cash and card payments (including contactless and Apple/Android pay)
- The event is held outside, in front of our warehouse (though under cover)
- There will be a changing room available to try things on.
- There is plenty of space to park for free by the warehouse.
- Birmingham Brewing Company also have their taproom open on Saturday afternoons from 2pm if you fancy a nice beer after your shopping! You can find more info on that here.
- Dogs are welcome!
- Any questions? Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try to help!
- Let us know you're coming on our Facebook event page
How to find us
Our warehouse is on Stirchley Trading Estate, which is a short walk from Stirchley high street (where you will find lots of other lovely independent businesses such as Anjuna Lounge, Artefact cafe, Loaf bakery, Caneat cafe, Alicia's Micro Bakehouse, Stir Stores, Chancer's Cafe, Eat Vietnam (so you can make it a bit of a day out if you wish!)
Nearest station - Bournville
Bus routes -we are just off Pershore Road, the bus routes that run along it are 45, 47, 27 and 76.