Minimum Mouse Warehouse Sale
Usually we travel up and down the country, selling our wares at events such as vintage fairs, festivals and comic cons, all year round. In 2020, the coronavirus pandemic has put a stop to all that, and we really miss being out on the road and meeting our lovely customers. So, in August, once lockdown rules had eased somewhat, we decided to have a warehouse sale at our premises in Stirchley, Birmingham. We had sale rails, special offers and lots of lovely stuff to rummage through. Lots of people came (more than we were expecting, so thank you!) and we had really positive feedback on the event. So we're doing it again! Our next date is-
Saturday 31st October (Halloween Special!)
11am - 4pm
Unit 10, Stirchley Trading Estate, Hazelwell Road, Birmingham B30 2PF
What will be for sale on the day? We'll have rails of men's and women's vintage clothing (expect £5 rails, £10 rails as well as new season full priced items) special offers on clothing by brands Run and Fly, Banned Apparel and Hell Bunny, lots of vinyl records at £5 each (and boxes of £1 bargain vinyl) accessories like pin badges, iron on patches, jewellery, vintage accessories like scarves, braces etc. Here are a few pics from our last sale to give you an idea of what to expect-
We'd love to see you! A few key points-
- We'll be accepting cash and card payments (including contactless and Apple/Android pay)
- The event is held outside, in front of our warehouse (though under cover)
- We will ask you to use hand santiser before entering the sale, and we ask you to maintain social distancing while shopping.
- No groups of more than 6 people will be permitted to comply with the outdoor rule of 6.
- Masks are not mandatory as the event is being held outside but we do recommend using them if you are able to.
- We will be monitoring numbers entering the sale to maintain social distancing, so we may ask you to wait a little while before entering the sale at busier times.
- There will be a changing room available to try things on, which will be regularly cleaned as a coronavirus precaution. Any items tried on that are not purchased will be quarantined and/or disinfected.
- There is plenty of space to park for free by the warehouse.
- The nearest station is Bournville if you wish to come by train, it is about a 10 minute walk.
- Our warehouse is on Stirchley Trading Estate, which is a short walk from Stirchley high street (where you will find lots of other lovely independent businesses such as Loaf bakery, Caneat cafe, Alicia's Micro Bakehouse, Eat Vietnam - so you can make it a bit of a day out if you wish! Also our neighbours Birmingham Brewing Company also have their taproom open on Saturday afternoons from 2pm if you fancy a nice beer after your shopping!)
- Any questions? Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try to help!
- Let us know you're coming on our Facebook event page :)