Here's is our guide to help you choose the size that is right for you. If you need any more help working out the size of a garment please give us a shout at email@example.com and we'll get back to you very soon and point you in the right direction.
Run and Fly
As a general rule of thumb, the following applies (please also see the size guides below for more specific guidance) -
- Run and Fly dungarees are BIG, you will most likely want to size down.
- Run and Fly dresses are a bit small, especially across the bust, so you may wish to size up.
- Pinafores are a bit on the small side except for the rainbow stripe which runs big and you may wish to size down on that one.
- Run and Fly shirts are very small, so you will probably want to size up 1-2 sizes. For example if you usually wear a size large shirt you will need XL or XXL.
- T shirts are slim fitting but the sizing is fairly standard, same with knitwear.
- Skirts are pretty standard size - the size you usually wear should be fine.
Run and Fly Dungarees Size Chart
Run and Fly Dresses Size Chart
Run and Fly Pinafore Size Chart
Run and Fly Shirts Size Chart
A lot of the clothes we sell are original vintage and can be from eras when sizing was different, as a result we do not follow label sizes alone, we will measure up each garment against the following size charts.
The best way to buy clothing online is to measure yourself or a garment that fits you well and see how you compare to the information below, from there you can select the most appropriate size, and when your purchases arrive they should arrive and fit like a dream!
How to measure yourself:
Women- take a measuring tape and measure the bust at the fullest part, measure your waist at the natural narrowest point. The hips should be measured at 20cm below the natural waistline. The inside leg runs from the crotch to the ankle. Take care not to hold the tape too tight, it should be comfortable but not loose.
Men- take a measuring tape and measure the fullest part of the chest, the natural waistline, and the neck. The inside leg runs from the crotch to the ankle. Take care not to hold the tape too tight, it should be comfortable but not loose.
Womens Size Chart
Mens Size Chart