Earth Heart Iron On Patch
- Unit Price
It measures 70mm across by 65mm tall.
The patch can be ironed on to most fabrics and we recommend the following steps-
1. Set your iron at the hottest temperature with no steam.
2. Place the patch in the desired position and cover with a cloth such as a tea towel.
3. Hold the iron over the area for 30-45 seconds without moving the iron back and forth.
4. Check that the patch has attached to the area, if there are any loose areas then repeat for another 10-15 seconds, continuing doing this until all the areas of the patch have attached to the fabric.
5. Turn the garment inside out and repeat the steps above.
6. Allow the garment to fully cool down.